Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

For Those Of You Who Like To Shop, Try...

I know our company is for those who dislike shopping or those who don't have the time to.  But, for those of you who don't mind it or actually love it, I'd recommend the Hallmark store.

If you're looking for something different (non-Walmart), I'd say you ought to consider the Hallmark store.  Why?  Because it's in every state and in almost every mall.  Not only that, but like I said earlier, they have a lot of somewhat unique things. 

You'll sometimes find beautiful handmade copper wind chimes, little glass trinkets, pink ribbon accessories, quality purses, and Willow Tree figurines. I have the Willow Tree figurines all over my house.  They make for great gifts.  Especially family gifts.

So, besides the basics above, you'll be surprised when I tell you the Hallmark store is selling FROGS! Yep, went to buy a few cards this past weekend and found on display  4x4 tanks with 2 [live] baby frogs!  Something cool for the kids!

No comments: